As you know, I’m giving away copies of my new book Getting started in Chinese genealogy on Tuesday, March 16th. Which book? This one!
If you haven’t had a chance to enter, please go to my post My new book: Getting started in Chinese genealogy and enter. Contest closes midnight Central Standard Time, Monday, March 15th.
EEEEK!!! That’s tonight!
To make it fun, I’ll be talking a little bit about the contest, some of the stories I’ve received, and then drawing the names of all contest winners LIVE on my page, Past Presence, on Facebook.
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Where: Past Presence on Facebook
- 11:00 am Pacific Daylight Time (Vancouver, Seattle, San Francisco)
- 12:00 pm Central Standard Time (Saskatoon)
- 12:00 pm Mountain Daylight Time (Salt Lake City, Calgary, Edmonton)
- 2:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time (Toronto, New York)
- 3:00 pm Atlantic Daylight Time (Halifax)
- 6:00 pm Greenwich Mean Time (London, UK)
Huge thanks to everyone for your support. Tune in on Tuesday on Past Presence on Facebook when I’ll be dropping names and saying thanks with a lot more life and detail. (Yes, you will need a Facebook account but go ahead, sign up. Not only is Facebook free, but it’s a HUGE meeting place for sharing family history knowledge, like an ongoing genealogy party, 365 days a year.)